Oman resides on the Southeastern coast of the Arabian Peninsula. It is basically an Arab Country. It is also one of the oldest independent Arab state. Oman is a more traditional country than the rest of the Gulf regions.
- Sultan Qaboos Grand Mosque.
This is one of the most modern and beautifully decorated grand Mosque. A must visit when you go to Oman. Built in 2001, the mosque clings on to its beauty over the ages.
- Al Fazayah Beach.
One of the best beach in Oman. Covered in white sand and clear water, this beach has a stunning landscape.
One of the must see places in Oman. A visit to the harbor to view the amazing Qasr Al Alam Royal Palace is beyond words.
The city of Nizwa has served as the capital of Oman for centuries. This city is famous for its incredible fort, which was built in the 17th century and the main highlight of which is its cylindrical tower.
- Sheraton Oman Hotel
Built in 1985, this 5-star Hotel has been serving its guests for over decades now.
- The Chedi
Enjoy the luxury and beauty in the5-star Resort.
La Al Husn Resort and Spa- The Shangri Hotels and Resorts have been serving the entire world with its large network.
- Blu Marlin Restaurant
Enjoy the wide variety of international level cuisine here at the Marina Crown.
- Mekong Restaurant at Al Baleed Resort
One of the best beach resort in Oman.
- Graffiti Burger Bar
Flavors from edible flowers to freshly baked buns, this place offers a wide range of delicacies.
- Majboos- Also known as Kabsa: Rice cooked in spicy meat.
- Shuwa- Prepared on special occasions like Eid in which lamb, goat, camel meat is marinated in spices and cooked underground in banana leaves.
- Mashuai- Roasted Kingfish with lime rice.
- Mushaltat- Flat wheat bread stuffed in with honey, meat or cheese.
- Dates- Omani staple food and the national symbol of friendship.
Oman is known to have one of the hottest and dry climates in the entire world. The best time to visit here would be in summers.